Isolated SYstems Drives
|This family of single phase DC drives with isolated control circuitry, is designed to meet the most exacting requirements of high performance systems builders. It is a range of full-featured products using advanced manufacturing technologies to give unequaled value and functionality to OEMs and System Integrators with world wide markets and demanding applications.
A drive.web online system builder option (available May 2004) uses
Ethernet to enable these drives to be integrated into cost effective systems
of any size or complexity. The drive.web option can be easily added
retrospectively to any installation to provide improved functionality,
connectivity, diagnostics and Internet access.
|1600i (16 amps)
|3200i (32 amps)
|3200i (48 amps)
- a 380/415VAC European version of the Model 3200i is available for use with motor armatures up to 320VDC.
- a 230/460VAC US version of the Model 3200i is available for armatures up to 400VDC.
- a 230/460VAC US version of the Model 3200i is available for field control up to 400VDC.
- Linear torque control
- Armature voltage or tach feedback
- Tach calibration range switches (no component changes)
- Speed reference 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Maximum and minimum speed settings
- Adjustable current limit
- Current range switch selectable (not on 400i)
- Independently adjustable up and down ramps
- 150% overload capacity with 30 second stall timer
- Stall relay volt free contact output
(transistor on 400i)
- Zero speed relay volt free contact output
(transistor on 400i)
- Control fuses fitted (Power fuse on 400i)
- Start inhibit after power loss
- Power on and stall indicator LEDs
- Speed signal output
- Current signal output
- Ramp signal output
- Total demand signal output
- Dual supply voltage 110 / 230 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Suitable for shunt wound or permanent magnet motors
- IR compensation
- Stability adjustment
Approvals: CE, CSA
Enclosed wall mounting versions of these drives and a wide range of other options are detailed in the Modulus Drive Units section.
© 2009–2023 The Ohio Contact Company. All rights reserved.